0 items in Cart
2019 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Disney Lion King 25th Anniversary
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $24.99 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $22.99
This stunning .999 fine Silver coin, celebrating the 25th anniversary of Disney's The Lion King, features an officially licensed image of Simba on Pride Rock. The Lion King was first released in 1994 and is one of the most successful movies of all time.
There are only 25,000 coins produced worldwide, 10 times lower than the maximum mintages set on previous licensed Silver bullion coins from New Zealand Mint. With such a low mintage, take advantage of the opportunity to own this officially licensed Lion King Silver coin.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 250 come in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Simba as an adult, standing on Pride Rock, with the Disney logo and " Lion King 25th Anniversary" engraved on the coin. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
|Mint||Generic - Various|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!