0 items in Cart
Any Year 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Coin MS69 (Varied Label, PCGS or NGC)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $699.00 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $191.78
Over the more than 30-year history of the American Gold Eagle bullion coin, the 1/10 oz Gold Eagles have proven to be a worthy competitor to the larger 1 oz gold coin in the collection. In several key years, the demand for gold was so high that investors flocked to the 1/10 oz Gold Eagle and pushed its mintage figures above that of the 1 oz coin.
- Coins arrive inside of NGC or PCGS protective plastic slabs!
- Offered by the US Mint since 1986!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/10 oz Troy oz of actual gold content.
- Issued a face value of $5 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of Mint State 69 from the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse side is a design of Lady Liberty.
- The reverse includes an exclusive American bald eagle design.
- Please note you may receive multiples of the same date mark and label when buying several coins in this listing.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!