0 items in Cart
Any Year 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coin MS69 Varied Label, PCGS or NGC)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $799.00 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $438.48
In the American Gold Eagle bullion series, investors will find a total of four different coins to choose from when buying gold. The 1 oz gold coin was long the favorite of investors in this series, but the fractional weights have shown periods of prominence as well. The 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz Gold Eagles often feature the lowest mintage figures in the series, making them more difficult to find as time passes.
- Available to you inside of PCGS or NGC protective slabs!
- Struck every year since 1986!
- Limited availability of certified coins!
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of actual gold content.
- The face value of $10 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Obverse side features Lady Liberty.
- Reverse side includes a family of American bald eagles.
- Random year listing means you may receive several coins of the same date mark and labels when buying more than one through this listing.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!