0 items in Cart
Any Year 1/10 oz Proof American Platinum Eagle Coin w/ Box & COA
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $100.00 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $88.24
When the United States Mint introduced the American Platinum Eagle coins in 1997, the series was offered in the same Brilliant Uncirculated and Proof versions that the existing American Silver Eagle and American Gold Eagle coins were available in. There was one crucial difference for the Platinum Eagle: its reverse designs. Each year, the US Mint changed the reverse design of the coins.
- Arrives inside of an individual acrylic capsule!
- Issued from 1997 to 2008!
- Variable mintages by year!
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .9995 pure platinum.
- Bears a face value of $10 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- The Statue of Libertys face is depicted on the obverse.
- Various images of the bald eagle or symbols of the American government feature on the reverse.
- W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- Please remember you could get coins with matching dates and designs when buying several.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!