0 items in Cart
Pre-33 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle (XF)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $150.00 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $812.69
First released in 1838, the Liberty Gold Eagle was the second of the $10 Half Eagle Coin to be produced by the US Mint. It enjoyed a circulation period of approximately 69 years. Because its mintage preceded the 1933 cessation of gold currency, the Liberty Gold Eagle possesses a 90.0% purity that exceeds most present day coins. Such exceptional composition makes it a valuable bullion piece to not only collectors, but also investors wishing to augment their portfolios. Further enhancing the appeal of this coin is its graded condition of XF (Extremely Fine).
- Actual gold content of 0.4838 troy oz.
- Features .900 fine gold purity.
- Issued by the US Mint with a $10 (USD) face value.
- Features the design of Christian Gobrecht.
- Available in XF (Extremely Fine) condition.
- Individual coins ship in separate plastic sleeves.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!