0 items in Cart
Released in 1986, The American Gold Eagle is now the world's most popular gold coin. The 1/4 oz coins are composed of 0.9167 pure gold. These coins are a common choice among investors and collectors. The 1986 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins are minted by US Mint at West Point, NY and guaranteed by the United States Government.
Why is the 1986 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Produced by the US Mint
• Backed by the United States Government
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The gold coin bears a face value of 10 USD
• This coin contains 1/4 oz actual gold
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The 1986 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold coin dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers in the market but it is advisable to choose one of the best rated gold dealers. The international gold price today is updated every minute on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking to get a 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!