0 items in Cart
2022 Niue 1oz Ag $2 Grogu "Baby Yoda" in Serialized Christmas TEP
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $14.99 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $34.88
- Contains 1oz of .999 Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Only 1,000 special holiday TEP, each with a unique serial number!
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with holiday themed art card sidplaying a unique serial number on the back for each.
- Obverse: Depicts the Niue coat of arms, the face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows the officially licensed depiction of Grogu from the Disney+ series the Mandalorian, sitting at a table eating a bowl of soup. The metal content, purity and Lucasfilm copyright are also displayed on the revers.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Star Wars: Grogu "The Child" (aka Baby Yoda)
Created by Jon Favreau, the popular Disney+ series The Mandalorian follows Grogu and Din Djarin as they journey across the galaxy. Grogu, also referred to as "The Child," is from the same green-skinned species as the Jedi Master Yoda and trained under the Jedi Order before it was besieged during the fall of the Galactic Republic. Although the other younglings perished, Grogu was saved and hidden away for his security. Countless bounty hunters sought after Grogu, but onoe were able to find him - until Din Djarin, also known as the Lone Mandalorian, ultimately becomes Grogu's protector and travel companion. The small green Baby Yoda quickly became one of the most adored characters in the Star Wars universe, and the two "The Mandalorian" seasons currently available have received critical acclaim.
|Mint||Generic - Various|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!