0 items in Cart
2021 Niue 1 oz Ag $2 Ms.PAC-MAN™ 40th Anniversary Coin in TEP
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $8.99 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $26.57
Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the video game icon Ms.PAC-MAN™ with this .999 fine Silver $2 coin! This officially licensed Ms.PAC-MAN™ coin comes in Ms.PAC-MAN™-branded tamper-evident packaging (TEP) to protect it.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 20,000 coins!
- Housed in TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with included Ms.PAC-MAN™ style card.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by officially licensed Ms.PAC-MAN™ sprites from the original 1980s classic arcade game.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Ms.PAC-MAN™ 40th anniversary logo with an illustrated Ms.PAC-MAN shown lounging in the 0 of the 40.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Claim one of these highly collectible premium bullion coins stamped in .999 fine Silver and protected in TEP. These officially licensed Ms.PAC-MAN™ 40th anniversary coins make the perfect gift for video game fans, coin collectors and investors alike.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Ms.PAC-MAN™ 40th Anniversary coin in TEP to your cart today!
Ms.PAC-MAN™ is an arcade video game originally presented to the public in 1981 by Midway, the American distributor of PAC-MAN™,as a sequel to that series. Ms.PAC-MAN™ was then released on January 13th, 1982 to critical acclaim. The game system is the same as PAC-MAN™, but comes with additional features, such as an alternating maze designs which includes 2 warp tunnels instead of 1. The classic arcade game went on to sell 125,000 cabinets by 1988. It was also ported to several home video game consoles and won multiple awards.
|Mint||Generic - Various|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!