0 items in Cart
Any Year 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle MS70 (Varied Label, PCGS or NGC)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $699.00 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $947.85
The American Gold Eagle coin is the official gold bullion coin of the United States. Issued by the United States Mint in bullion, proof, and burnished coinage, the most popular coins in the collection are those from the bullion option. Available in four weights, the Gold Eagle is an ideal investment choice.
- Arrives inside of a protective plastic slab from the NGC or PCGS!
- Available from the US Mint since 1986!
- Contains Troy oz of actual gold content.
- The face value of $25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- From random years of issue with random labels possible.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!