0 items in Cart
The lowest minted coin among the fractional weights of the Proof Mexican Silver Libertad is the 1/4 oz option. Introduced in 1992 along with three other coins, the 1/4 oz Proof Silver Libertad typically has the lowest availability among the coins in the overall collection of seven collectible coins.
- Coins arrive inside of individual protective capsules!
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- The figure of Winged Victory is on the coins obverse.
- Mexicos modern coat of arms is featured on the coins reverse.
- Backed by Banco de Mexico.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!