0 items in Cart
Pre-33 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle Coin (BU)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $370.10 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $988.36
This exquisite piece of currency is among the last remaining $10 Liberty Gold Eagle Coins produced by the US Mint. It is available and ready to ship in (BU) Brilliant Uncirculated condition. With a mintage period that spans over 69 years from 1838-1907, the Liberty Gold Eagle was the second of the $10 Gold Eagle designs. Because it was produced prior to the cessation of gold currency in 1933, it boasts an impressive purity of 90.0% that makes it a valuable bullion piece for both collectors and investors alike.
- Actual gold content of 0.4838 troy oz.
- Features .900 fine gold purity.
- Issued by the US Mint with a $10 (USD) face value.
- Features the design of Christian Gobrecht.
- Available in BU (Brilliant Uncirculated) condition.
- Individual coins ship in separate plastic sleeves.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!