0 items in Cart
Pre-33 $10 Indian Gold Eagle Coin (AU)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $169.98 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $952.42
Initially released in 1908, the Indian Gold Eagle would be the third and final version of the $10 Gold Eagle Coin. It enjoyed a mintage of 25 years until 1933, when the US government prohibited the use of gold coinage. With a fineness of .900, the Indian Gold Eagle Coin qualifies as an investment grade piece. Its size of 0.4838 troy oz makes it best suited for individuals wishing to make more modest investments or collectors who simply prefer home storage over third-party facilities. Each Indian Gold Eagle Coin included in this collection is guaranteed to ship in AU (Almost Uncirculated) condition.
- Actual gold content of 0.4838 troy oz.
- Features .900 fine gold purity.
- Issued by the US Mint with a $10 (USD) face value.
- Features the design of Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- Available in AU (Almost Uncirculated) condition.
- Individual coins ship in separate plastic sleeves.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!