0 items in Cart
2021 1/4oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 9||Qty 10 - 39||Qty 40 - 119||Qty 120+|
As low as $401.82 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $486.43
Gold American Eagles are among the most widely-recognized bullion coins in the world due to their beloved design and guaranteed Gold content. The 2021 issue holds special interest for collectors as the last of the series to feature the classic design.
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like Stout Gold & Silver, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Final issue of the classic design!
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings. 2021 is the final issue featuring this classic design before being replaced by a new reverse mid-year 2021.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!