0 items in Cart
Any Year British 1oz Silver Britannia (Milk Spotted)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $3.49 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $21.33
*THESE COINS ARE MILK SPOTTED, THEREFORE OFFERED AT A DISCOUNT.*
First introduced as a Silver coin in 1997, the 1 oz Silver Britannia coins are renowned for their beauty and reliability, which continues with the 2021 Silver Britannia Brilliant Uncirculated coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in 20 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds, featuring the Royal Mint's guilloche design.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her Image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines, and micro text have been included into the design for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
The Great Britain Silver Britannia Coin
The Silver Britannia coins feature the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. This image has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. New for 2021, the design of the coin has incorporated additional security features including surface animation, a latent image, tincture lines, and micro text to provide an added layer of security. In addition to individual coins, Silver Britannias can be purchased in mint tubes of 20 or sealed 500 coin Monster Boxes.
The Great Britain Britannia Coin Series
First released as 1 oz Gold Britannia coins in 1987, The Royal Mint began producing the 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997 as a Proof, and then as a bullion coin in 1998. The coins minted from 1998 to 2012 contain .958 fine Silver, and beginning in 2013, bullion issues became the first to contain .999 fine Silver. Today, the coin series is released yearly in several sizes in Gold and Platinum Britannia coins, along with the Silver Britannias coins in both Brilliant Uncirculated and limited mintage Proofs.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!