0 items in Cart
10 oz Envela COVID-19 Silver Bar .999 Fine (Sealed)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $7.49 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $200.80
The 10 oz Envela COVID-19 Silver Bar .999 Fine is a silver bullion bar designed and struck by the Envela Corporation. These silver bars were produced to showcase the significance of COVID-19 as it halted regular day-to-day life everywhere. Envela struck these special edition silver bars from .999 fine silver with a weight of 10 troy ozeach.
The Coronavirus Pandemic is a worldwide event that is a significant historical moment for nations everywhere. During this time, precious metals saw a demand spike as the stock market faced extreme volatility. Because of the uncertainty of the strength of the stock market and currency, many turned to precious metals. This timely Envela COVID silver bar remarks on this momentous history, and it will add this story to your portfolio.
The obverse of the COVID silver bar depicts three viruses clustered together to represent the coronavirus. Also, this side of the bar has inscriptions featuring a note that remarks on how these bars were minted during the pandemic, ELA listed, NYSE American, the weight, date, and purity. The reverse shows a repeating pattern of the Envela Corporation logo.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 10 troy ounce
- Produced by the Envela Corporation
- Helps fund education for children affected by the quarantine
- Obverse: Showcases three viruses in a cluster. Inscriptions: “10 TROY OUNCES”, “999 FINE SILVER”, “MINTED DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC”, “ELA LISTED”, “NYSE AMERICAN”, “APRIL 2020”.
- Reverse: Repeatedly displays the Envela Corporation logo on a diagonal.
|Mint||Generic - Various|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!