0 items in Cart
1984 Canada Silver Dollar Proof (Toronto Sesquicentennial)
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $8.99 per oz above spot
Stout Gold and Silver buy price $33.64
The 150th anniversary of Toronto is honored with this coin. An Indian in a birchbark canoe is seen paddling in front of the modern Toronto skyline.
- Contains 0.3750 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The historic Canadian Dollar design is shown. Canoe in the foreground, Toronto is now shown in the background, making this item unique.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
|Mint||Royal Canadian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!